Jasmin Forsyth (nee Geisel) is a seasoned events MC.
The former competitive swimmer, as well as TV host and journalist has hosted a long, varied list of reputable events - from Fashion Parades to Fundraisers, Melbourne Cup Day events to Gala Dinners, and many more in between.
With over 15 years of experience, Jasmin has a professional yet natural ability to engage, entertain and enlighten any audience.
Thanks to her TV background, Jasmin is not only a proven professional speaker, but can easily interview guests, voice over fashion parades, and appropriately ad-lib where necessary.
Various events and MC roles have included:
- Palazzo Versace Melbourne Cup Day events
- Moda Events Brisbane Melbourne Cup Day lunch
- Make A Wish Christmas launch
- Kmart Wishing Tree reveal
- Variety, the Children's Charity - garden parties to art events
- Brisbane Exhibition 'Meating Centre' MC
- Queens Plaza opening night
- Broadway on the Mall fashion parade
- Royal Easter Show (Sydney): Wool & Cotton fashion parade MC
- Countless Fashions on the Field MC roles
A recent testimonial ...
“ Thank you for the brilliant job you did. It was wonderful to have you as our MC.
Your professionalism and preparation before and on the day, made my job easy!
We would definitely like to work with you again. ”